Mar 10, 2011

The Journey begins to creep into reverse...

After 6 months and 40 pounds lost; October, November & December saw a stagnation of the Journey and even some lost ground. And January wasn't any better...

(click on image to see all of it...)

You can see that when I was weighing and monitoring my weight, I did a lot better. And that shows the power of accountability, even if it's just being accountable to yourself. The gap there from the 18th to the 24th has a reason behind it. 

Our bathroom grout wasn't done right and so we had to have it redone. Afterward we weren't suppose to walk on it for a few days. And the bathroom is where the scale is it. True, we could've moved it to the other bathroom, but I think a part of me didn't want to see what was going with the weight. And, once again some pounds creeped back on.

I still wasn't drinking soda. I wasn't counting calories, but I was generally avoiding candy, sweets & junk food. Well, I kinda was. Mostly....

By this point some clothes that were fitting better back in August & September were starting to get tight again. I could tell I was losing ground. And just like the Journey started with a big step back in March 2010 when I cut out soda; I knew it was time for another big step... But was I willing to do it?

No comments: