Apr 15, 2011

The Journey: Updating my progress

Time has slipped away from me this week and I wasn't able to do some of the posts that I wanted to do. Instead I will just give a quick update of my progress thus far. Lately I've started snapping pictures of the scale when I weigh and have good results. I mainly do this because I'm so groggy in the morning sometimes I forget what it says.

When I was flipping through the pictures on my phone, it was kinda cool to see the progression. Here they are below...













These aren't a daily weighing... Sometimes there was gap between when I took them.

Here's what my weight loss for April looks like so far:


I've lost 8 pounds so far in April, and 22 pounds since beginning to work out in mid-February. Since I've begun the Journey, I've lost 49 pounds. I'm one pound away from the 50 pound mark.

Thursday we leave on our first vacation in 2 1/2 years. My goal was to be at 321 before we left. I should make that. But next week I'm working a ton of hours on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday to make up for not being there Thursday & Friday. So getting to the gym will be hard. And I'm not sure how things are going to go while on vacation. Honestly, my goal for that week is to just not gain. I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments: