Apr 22, 2011

The Journey goes on Vacation... and the scale went with us.

We are on vacation... As you read this we are enjoying Hawaii. I made my goal and was 320 the morning we left. The seat on the plane was still pretty tight though. So I'm thinking if I hadn't started the Journey when I did, I wouldn't have been able to go on a trip like this.

Today we are hiking to the top of Diamond Head and then driving to the North Shore. Tonight we'll go to a fireworks show & and a luau.

So today's post is going to be short. 'Cause I'm enjoying being 51 pounds lighter than I was before.

But I do want to point out we brought the scale with us. Some people have mocked us for that (and you know who you are...), but I don't want to get home and be surprised  by a big weight gain.

We didn't bring the scale I normally weigh in on. It's pretty heavy and we were trying to pack light. We have a second scale that we bought a while back. But it only went up to 350 pounds. When I began the Journey, I was above that so I couldn't use that. We had to get a scale that went up to 400 pounds.

So we are off to enjoy Hawaii. And to continue on the Journey...

1 comment:

tbbotts said...

Hi Todd
enjoy your vacation. Happy Easter.
Tom