Sep 26, 2009

To summarize...

On Friday, I did a flood of Twitter/Facebook posts with one liners from Zinger Sandwich.  Below is the complete list...
  • I wonder if mocking birds get beat up more than regular birds.
  • If you find $50,000 in the wash, you’ve probably waited too long to talk to your kids about robbing banks.
  • If your name is actually John Doe, you’re just asking to get murdered.
  • If you can’t figure out why your car smells, try removing each dead animal one at a time until you find the culprit.
  • I bet right after the Civil War was over, it still took a while to get out of the habit of shooting each other.
  • Some people think most UFO sightings are actually weather balloons, but I don’t believe in weather balloons.
  • If you were to replace the eggs with babies, I think you’d be surprised at how much longer a game of egg toss lasts.
  • Who do you think would win in a fight between a music conductor & a train conductor? Most likely the music conductor, because of the stick.
  • Probably one of the most tragic things I’ve ever seen was a game of musical wheelchairs.
  • Once you’ve turned your house into a massive refrigerator, a penguin can be a pretty affordable pet.

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did...          

No comments: