Aug 27, 2007

Sittin' by the dock of the bay...

We are sitting on the tip of the Bolivar Peninsula, waiting for a ferry to take us across the bay to Galveston. We drove clear across the southern part of Louisiana today. We made a cool stop at the place where they make Tabasco sauce.
Went through some great thunder, lighting and heavy rains storms. It's crazy... We are going along and it's 90 degrees. In less than a minute it drops by 20 degrees. Massive lighting. One went off right over my head while I'm out in an incredible down pour. I was sure that I was going to get hit. There are those of you who have been saying for years that I'm due to get smited by God. I thought this was it...
P. Scott, I've got some pictures I'll post for you later...

1 comment:

Tycen said...

So, that must have just been a warning smite, huh?