May 28, 2007

Been awhile...

It's been a little while since I've blogged... And it's not because nothing is going on, but because there has been so much going on... Spent a week in Florida on Pastoral Vision Summit. The first day I lost my glasses in the ocean, the second day I got sun burnt beyond belief. My shoulders are still sensitive and itchy. Oh, and before that, the screen on my laptop fried, so I had to get a new laptop. I'm still trying to get everything set up the way I had it on the old one.
After Florida, I was home 6 days and then left with the Master's Commission to Southeast Alaska. We drove 16 hours to Haines, spent 2 days there, and then took a 28 ferry ride to Petersburg. I was there 2 days, and then handed the team off to Pastor Nathan. I had such an awesome time with the Masters. They are an incredible group of young people. And it looks like we'll have over 20 students for next year!!
Christy is still very busy at work. We spent the whole weekend trying to fix computers. Her grandfather's health took a turn for the worse, and he is in the hospital. The doctors don't figure that he'll make it to the end of the week. We are going in tomorrow night to visit him.
Well, it's late, and I'm tired... Have a good week!

No comments: