Sep 26, 2007

Easily Used...

For a long time I've claimed 2 Timothy 4.11 as the biblical basis of what I do. Paul calls Mark helpful to him. In my role, I am to be useful to the leader I serve under. I just used my Quick Verse program to look up the meaning for the "helpful." According to the Strong's Concordance, it means "easily used." I like things that are easy to use. I hate phone menus that lead to no where, or websites that are hard to navigate. My cell phone is simple to use, that's part of why I bought that one.
If I'm truly going to be helpful to my senior leader, I have to not only be useful, but easy to use. There is a difference. I'm told a Mac is useful, but I've never found them easy to use. It may do wonders, but if I can't figure out how to get it to work for me, it's just a pretty paper weight.

No comments: